As a student you have three options available for you to receive your SLCC refunds (Financial Aid etc). If you choose to have your refund placed onto your Mastercard/Money Network enabled OneCard you will only need to make this choice once. If you would like to change your refund preference to one of the other options, you will need to login again at that time and opt out. It is recommended that you choose your preference before the next semester starts.
OPTION 1: SLCC Mastercard/Money Network OneCard
(If you choose option 1 you cannot choose to have direct deposit as well.)
SLCC OneCard/Mastercard Debit Card - The recommended and quickest method to receive your refund.
If you would like option 1 please continue on to the consent form by logging in below.
- Receive your refund quicker than direct deposit or by mail
- The account gives you "free and clear" access to your funds by using AllPoint ATMs, checks or the card anywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted
- Funds are FDIC insured
- This account is not a credit card. It is a prepaid card.
- Account can be reloaded by the school, you or your parent
- Check balances free at www.moneynetworkedu.com